Sunday, September 25, 2011

The final touches


The last of the equipment is moved from the garage into the studio. This little guillotine proved to be one of the most challenging pieces to move. It is extremely top heavy and threatened to tip over all the way into the house.


The letterpress/bindery studio is complete. It's pure wonderfulness is beyond my wildest dreams. Thanks to my husband, my son, my brother-in-law and the Center for Cultural Innovation for making this beautiful workspace happen.

2 comments:

  1. Most excellent, who the heck needs a living room anyway. A living space to make art is so much more important! I'd love to come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those barely fit into the rental truck! Sorry it took two trips, but I'll bet they are worth it. Mark is the best!

    ReplyDelete